A beautiful summer walk led us to a bench overlooking hills and forest at a nearby park. I turned to my significant other and asked “What would you perfect day in the city look like?”. I was so surprised to learn it involved bike riding and exploring new neighbourhoods… things we never do. Why didn’t we pay $50 for bike rack access in our building? Why hadn’t we used Toronto’s BlogTO website to scout out new favorite coffee shops? It seems a shame to make perfect days once-in-awhile days.
My Perfect Day
- 6am, cup of tea, big ol’ sweatshirt and some time alone with my thoughts
- Waking my significant other up with rubs and snuggles (one of my favorite parts of any day!)
- A nice long relaxing shower
- Reading an engrossing book and napping in the sun
- Go exploring: afternoon pub beers or coffee indulgences
- Making a healthy dinner together
- Snuggling up on the couch with my significant other to watch a favorite show
- Cup of tea & book in bed after a long and fulfilling day
Try to incorporate these moments in to your every day.